Download Savegame for Rome 1: Total War 2004
- Download savegame file;
- Extract it from .7z archive;
- Copy save to possible savegames folder location;
- Make backup of your save before adding!
Example of savegame folder location
- Steam – C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\rome total war gold\saves
- Steam – C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\rome total war\saves
- Non Steam – C:\Program Files\The Creative Assembly\Rome – Total War\saves
- Non Steam – C:\Users\%UserName%\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\Activision\Rome – Total War\saves
- Description – Save 1 – Your nation is Greece. Syracuse is a capital, about 90 territories is captured, big army. Your enemies: Spain, Britannia and Numidia
- Description – Save 2 – Your nation is Roman Empire. 101 territories is captured, huge army. There is only 1 territory to capture and game will be completed.
- Author – aleksds1, MamaHe_Bey